LLTI Archives

July 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:08:10 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:54:52 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: announcing: New Electronic Journal

Hello colleagues. I  am announcing the existence of a new Journal. As
CALL media editor, I am at the same time soliciting reviews of
technological resources for language teaching. Please consider
submitting a review of software or a web resource. (You know you want
to.)  Guidelines for submission of reviews may be found at
http://www.readingmatrix.com/about_journal.html  Thank you. Now
here's the announcement:

The Reading Matrix: An International Online Journal is a
fully-refereed journal with an editorial board of scholars in the
fields of second language acquisition and applied linguistics.The
journal seeks to disseminate research to educators around the world.
We are interested in exploring issues related to L2 reading, L2
literacy in a broader sense, and other issues related to second
language learning and teaching.

--

Ursula Williams
Director