LLTI Archives

June 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:47:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Brid Healey <[log in to unmask]> ---

Authentik is a publisher of intermediate and advanced level language
learning resources
in  French, German, Spanish and English. Our language learning magazines and
cassettes help to develop and maintain the four language skills as well as a
cultural awareness and learner independence.  Founded over 20 years ago -
Authentik is a campus company of Trinity College Dublin. Our latest product
is our Internet Language Resource Bank - for a free 10 day trial or
 further information see our website : www.authentik.com  or e-mail:

If you need any further information with regard to Authentik
 please do not hesitate to contact me

Ms Brid Healy
Authentik Language Learning Resources
27 Westland Square - Dublin 2 Ireland  [log in to unmask]
www.authentik.com