LLTI Archives

June 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:47:59 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "LLTI-Editor" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6184.1 blackboard class (!)
>Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:55:40 -0400

Perhaps we can all get together after. I will be piloting my course for Pace
from July 16-August 29th.

Did you or have you used the whiteboard part of BB?

Or have any of you?

Thanks to you all, This is such a helpful board!

Tommy

Ms. Tommy B. McDonell
Adjunct, Marymount Manhattan College
La Guardia Community College and