LLTI Archives

June 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:47:58 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Stephane Charitos <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:29:30 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Stephane Charitos <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Job openings

The Language Resource Center at Columbia University invites
applications for the position of adjunct faculty for the academic
year 2001-2002 in the following languages:

Tamil

Duties:  teaching four sections of Tamil to be distributed as
follows: one section of Elementary I and Intermediate I Tamil in the
Fall semester, and one section of Elementary II and Intermediate II
Tamil in the Spring semester.

Credentials: M.A. degree preferred, evidence of excellence in
undergraduate language teaching; native command of Tamil and English.
Send letter of application, current curriculum vitae, and e-mail
address to: Dr. Stéphane Charitos, Director, Language Resource
Center, 116C Lewisohn Hall, Columbia University, NY, NY, 10027. For
more information, feel free to call (212) 854-6341 or email me at

Search will remain open until the position is filled, but
applications received by July 15, 2001 will be given priority
consideration.

Punjabi

Duties:  teaching four sections of Punjabi to be distributed as
follows: one section of Elementary I and Intermediate I Punjabi in
the Fall semester, and one section of Elementary II and Intermediate
II Punjabi in the Spring semester.

Credentials: M.A. degree preferred, evidence of excellence in
undergraduate language teaching; native command of Punjabi and
English. Send letter of application, current curriculum vitae, and
e-mail address to: Dr. Stéphane Charitos, Director, Language Resource
Center, 116C Lewisohn Hall, Columbia University, NY, NY, 10027. For
more information, feel free to call (212) 854-6341 or email me at

Search will remain open until the position is filled, but
applications received by July 15, 2001 will be given priority
consideration.

Lithuanian

Duties:  teaching two sections of Lithuanian to be distributed as
follows: one section of Elementary I Lithuanian in the Fall semester,
and one section of Elementary II Lithuanian in the Spring semester.

Credentials: M.A. degree preferred, evidence of excellence in
undergraduate language teaching; native command of Lithuanian and