LLTI Archives

June 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:47:53 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from David Herren <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:01:01 -0400
>From: David Herren <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6187 Blackboard vs. WebCT

The most recent CALICO journal has an entire article comparing the
features of WebCT and Blackboard that may provide you with valuable
information.

--
/david herren, shoreham, vt

The effort of producing good quality data outweighs the effort of making
the tools to access it.
-Tim Berners-Lee, May 17, 1991 (The "birthday" of the web)