LLTI Archives

June 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:36:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:29:50 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: secondary market for SONY 9000 series?

Hello all. I am back at work, after getting really used to lying
around. Mixed blessings.

We are in the process of making some changes in the Language Resource
Center at Notre Dame, and that means removing some audio tape decks,
which are in the SONY 9000 series; ER9030 and ER9060. Are any
institutions looking for units such as these? Alternatively, is
anyone aware of a worthy cause to which they could be donated?

Thanks in advance, and by the way, from things I have heard about
IALL 2001, I believe I am WAY BEHIND on my partying. Remedies will be
sought immediately.

Ursula
--

Ursula Williams