LLTI Archives

June 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:16:44 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Peter <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 00:29:59 -0400
>From: Peter <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6168.1 Survey on the state of distance learning and teachingofmodern  languages

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your filling out this survey and your problem report,
which helped me discover an original omission in my thinking; both
primary and secondary reasons, tools, or whatever could be "Other" and
therefore you must allow them to be "the same." I think the problem has
been solved. Please try to resubmit. Let me know if the problem
persists. THANK YOU!

Peter