LLTI Archives

May 2001, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 16:52:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from TennesseeBob Peckham <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 16:57:38 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: TennesseeBob Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: virtual library (TBob)

------------------
Globe-Gate Research has just produced a library which, at the same time,
supports our institutional resources and stands on its own

ANDY HOLT VIRTUAL LIBRARY
http://www.utm.edu/vlibrary/vlhome.shtml

An good tool for homework and research, it contains a

world catalog window
free bibliographic databases
periodicals list
reference desk
online digital collections (nearly one million documents, with children's
literature)
Humanities and Fine Arts discipline-oriented resources

Yes, it has a foreign language reference page and a huge collection of
foreign-language texts.

TBob (ex-coach, and proud of it)

PS.  Sorry I could not make it to Houston.  With medical bills from my
wife's accident coming at me from all directions, I just plain ran out of
money.

Look it up in the Andy Holt Virtual Library:
http://www.utm.edu/vlibrary/vlhome.shtml
Robert D. Peckham, Ph.D.
Director, the Globe-Gate Project
Director, the Muriel Tomlinson Language Resource Center
University of Tennessee-Martin
http://globegate.utm.edu/french/globe.html