LLTI Archives

May 2001, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 16:57:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:02:58 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: French interactive CDs?

------------------
An instructor here used to assign A la rencontre de Philippe for lab use
when we had a Mac. The Mac died. Now she wants to use that and Dans un
quartier de Paris, and I am hoping to get another Mac for students to use
for these programs and other purposes. However, what I would really like is
to hear that there is something similarly interesting that could be used on
PCs, since we have a PC lab and classrooms. I know I have heard of something
but it is slipping my mind.

I decided not to come to the conference, mostly because they are supposed to
demolish a wall to enlarge the lab here this week and I want to be here to
watch. However, I will be thinking of all of you!

Judy Shoaf
Language Learning Center
University of Florida