LLTI Archives

May 2001, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:35:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Rachel Saury <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:53:28 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Rachel Saury <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Cha-cha-cha!  The Norma Zenteno Band, IALLT '01 at Rice

------------------
Greetings, all!

For those of you who enjoyed the wonderful band hired by Henny for the IALL
'01 closing banquet, they told us that they have CDs for sale.  For more
information, you can go to their Web site at:  http://www.zenteno.com.

They also told us diehard dancers who eeked every minute out of their gig
that if any of us ever come back to Houston, to come find them at their
downtown venue and let them know we were at the Rice banquet and they'll
treat us EXTRA SPECIAL!!

The MAALLT (of which Gamin Bartle from AL-Tuscaloosa is an honorary member,
of course) group had great fun dancing the night away!  May the fun
continue at Michigan in 2003!!

Cheers,

Rachel Saury

Rachel E. Saury, Ph.D.
Director, Arts & Sciences Center for Instructional Technologies
P.O. Box 400784
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4784
(804) 924-6847 ph.