LLTI Archives

May 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 10:30:18 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Roberto Perez <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
At 02:00 PM 5/11/01 EDT, Sandrine Dincki <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>Hello!
>>We are upgrading from Windows NT to W2000. I'd like to know if anyone has
>>been running NJStar on Windows 2000 and has had problems...
>>Thanks!

Sandrine,

When I did my upgrade from Windows 98 to 2000 (without
reformatting/repartitioning, but installing on top of the previous OS),
Windows 2000 asked if I wanted to keep the previous configurations,
bookmarks, favorites, etc.

I said yes, and the next step was, it told me exactly what programs would
not run with W2000 (a previous version of Norton being one of them). At
that point, I could still quit and keep my old W98, if for any reason I
didn't want to lose Norton.

In your case, if the priority is W2000 over NJStar, then I guess you don't
have a choice...

Sorry that this didn't help much, just wanted to contribute my 0.02...

Regards,

Roberto Perez
http://robertoperez.tsx.org