LLTI Archives

May 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 16:59:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6126 TeacherEvaluations
>Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:05:58 -0400
>Return-Receipt-To: Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Linda Cahill asked:

Do you conduct student evaluations of teachers online at semester end? If
so, what application software are you using?

We create our own forms using MS FrontPage and link the "submit" button to
the department chair's email. Here is a link to our online form, but please
don't fill it in and send it to our chair! She won't be too happy with me
for sharing it with you if you do.
http://academics.smcvt.edu/lwilliams/matesl_course_evaluation_form.htm

Lorraine Williams
Language Technology Coordinator
Library Information Services
Saint Michael's College
Box L / 1 Winooski Park
Colchester, VT 05439
http://academics.smcvt.edu/lwilliams

--- Forwarded Message from "Cahill, Linda E." <[log in to unmask]> ---