LLTI Archives

May 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 13:53:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Lydia Froio" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Lydia Froio" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #6097 automatic dictation correction
>Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 18:03:20 -0400

------------------
There is a program called Dialogos that produces dictations in HTML for
Internet or LAN use from audio or video files. It scores what students
transcribe from the sound files and produces a score sheet.

You can get more info at
http://pages.infinit.net/tlcserv/products.htm#dialogos

Lydia Froio

Lydia Froio