LLTI Archives

May 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 15:13:44 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Kazumi Hatasa <[log in to unmask]> ---

>I'm wondering if there's anyone on this list who is currently using eTypist
>OCR software with a scanner commerically available in the U.S.

I am using a big brother of eTypist from the same company.  It is called
MacReader.  eTypist is an inexpensive version of MacReader.
MacReader works fine and pretty powerful in handling different types of
Japanese text.

Kazumi Hatasa
Purdue University