LLTI Archives

May 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 10:04:07 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Job Opening-Spanish instructor
>Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 09:50:01 -0400

------------------
Hello, all -

At the request of a colleague in the New England area, I am posting
the following job announcement for an AY 2001-2002 Spanish language
teaching position at Colby-Sawyer College in New Hampshire. The Human
Resources Dept. at Colby-Sawyer and I would greatly appreciate your
forwarding  this information to your colleagues and to potential
candidates.

Thanks so much.

Cindy Bravo
Director, Boston College Language Laboratory
President, NERALLD

>ADJUNCT POSITION: Spanish Instructor

Teach Elementary and Intermediate Spanish for the 2001-02 academic
year. Requirements: master's degree, prior college teaching experience,
and enthusiasm for working intensively with students. Our faculty and
staff consider it an important and welcome aspect of their jobs to get
to know, encourage, inspire, and offer guidance to our students
throughout their college careers. Visit our Website at
www.colby-sawyer.edu for more information about our unique teaching and
learning community. Benefits include sports center membership, on-site
child care, and on-campus conveniences. Send application, resume, and
the names and phone numbers of three references to: Human Resources
Department, Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH 03257, (603)526-3740.
Electronic submissions encouraged to: [log in to unmask]

Colby-Sawyer College actively encourages diversity among students, faculty and staff

Cynthia Bravo, Director
Boston College Language Laboratory
Lyons Hall, Room 313
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA  02467-3804
Tel. (617) 552-8473
Fax (617) 552-2064
Email:  [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]