LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:19:28 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:42:16 -0400
>From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Need resources for the IALL Lab Management Manual 2001
>Originator-info: login-id=psawhill; server=mail.oberlin.edu
>To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings:

I have been asked to pull together a list of professional resources for the
next version of the IALL Lab Management Manual...  And yes!  I need your
help.

Please help me assemble a list of urls and/or addresses and phone numbers
for vendors, publications, resources, professional organizations..... in
order that we may create a comprehensive list of resources for language
learning technology professionals to consult for ideas and help.

Please spin through your Rolodex or scan your PDA and send this info to me
directly ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks to Bruce Parkhurst at BU, I am including some examples of what we
need (see below).  Please help us add to this list!

Many thanks!

Barbara Sawhill
Director
Cooper International Learning Center (The Language Lab)
Oberlin College

RESOURCES:

--> Vendors:
SONY
www.sony.com/education

TANDBERG
tandberg-us.com/

EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, INC.
is a Tandberg Distributor  800 942-2136

CAN-8
www.sounds.com/what_is.html

ASC Direct
6900 San Pedro Ave, Suite 147-315
San Antonio TX  78216

ARTEC Electronics
http:/ / www.artec-electronics.com/ products.htm

Fleetwood
www.fleetwoodlabs.com/products/

P/H Electronics
1240 Stanley Ave. Dayton, OH 45404 Phone:
800-336-2219 or 513-461-5898 FAX: 513-223-4858

-->Professional Organizations:
IALL (The International Association for Language Learning Technology)
http://www.iall.net/

-->ListServs:
LLTI (Language Learning Technology International)
Instructions on how to join LLTI and how to post messages:
http://www.iall.net/LLTI.html