LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:19:28 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:54:56 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #6092 For Sale IS10 Tandberg
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Jean-Jacques,

About a year and a half ago, I got rid of my IS-10.  The only buyer I found
was the local repair company.  I think I got about a thousand dollars for
it and counted myself as lucky.  If you don't get any offers, you may want
to contact Tandberg and find a repair place in your area.

Good luck.

Tom Browne

--On Friday, April 27, 2001 8:13 AM -0400 LLTI-Editor
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:rr

> --- Forwarded Message from "Jean-Jacques d'Aquin"
>
>> Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:47:30 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
>> From: "Jean-Jacques d'Aquin" <[log in to unmask]>
>> To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>> <[log in to unmask]> Subject: For Sale
>
> ------------------
> Anyone interested in a Tandberg IS10 audio-cassette console with 30
> stations?  Excellent shape.  We are going to a computer LAN system since
> no one has used the lab as a classroom for over a decade and all it has
> been used for is proficiency/placement exams (students all prefer
> take-home cassettes for their assignments.)  Make an offer ...
>
> Jean-Jacques d'Aquin, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor of French and Spanish
> Language Lab Director; NASILP Coordinator
> University of South Alabama, HUMB-322, Mobile, AL 36688
> VOX 334-460-6291 FAX 334-460-7130

Thomas Browne
Humanities Resource Center
Macalester College