LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:19:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from David Herren <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 08:51:48 -0400
>From: David Herren <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Subject: WorldCALL 2003 Location Announced

------------------
(forgive the cross post if you get two copies of this message)

I am forwarding this message on behalf of the Chair of the WorldCALL II
Steering Committee.

Dear Colleagues

WorldCALL 2003

Following the successful WorldCALL 1998 conference, held at the University
of Melbourne, Australia, the WorldCALL Steering Committee is pleased to
announce that WorldCALL 2003 will be hosted jointly by:

the University of Calgary and the University of Alberta
and will take place in
Banff, Alberta, Canada

Check out the WorldCALL website for future announcements concerning dates,
conference programme, etc:

http://www.worldcall.org

Regards
Graham Davies
Chair, WorldCALL Steering Committee
http://www.camsoftpartners.co.uk

/david

--
david herren    |       In an Internet without walls,
shoreham, vt    |       who needs Windows or Gates?