LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:19:22 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Karima Benremouga <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:40:54 -0500
>From: Karima Benremouga <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SOCALL @ IALL 2001
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: Sara Wilson <[log in to unmask]>

Otmar,

Could you please post this message to LLTI? Thanks.

Karima

Dear SOCALL members/potential members (Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, New
Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas) and non members:

As you may know, SOCALL is having its annual meeting in conjunction with
IALL 2001.
We need volunteers to help with the SOCALL booth on Thursday and Friday. If
you're interested, please visit
http://www.class.uh.edu/mcl/karima/socallbooth/ to sign up.
This is a good opportunity for you to know more about the organization and
network with other colleagues.  The organization's Web page is
http://fllc.smu.edu/SOCALL/.

Thank you and see you in Houston!

Karima
Karima Benremouga, Ph.D.