LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:28:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Allen Viehmeyer" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Allen Viehmeyer" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "LLTI-Editor_\(by_way_of__Hervé_M._Corbé_\)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6073.2 Recessed Monitors? (!)
>Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:09:30 -0400

Hervé,

Thanks for the information. Besides glare and line of sight problems I have
also heard that heat build up from constantly running monitors can be a
problem. Math has such furniture in the math lab. At one point in time they
were not too happy with that design, but that might have been only one
person's opinion. Don has three different styles of furniture which he
recommends. Because of our multi-purpose use, I am considering the type
without side panels.

--av