LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:13:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Arnold Johnston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Arnold Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: New Accessability Software available
>To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

I was asked by the LLTI Editor to include the web site
for the software that was excluded from the original
post.

The name of the software is Vocate 2000 and the
website is www.xs4ld.com

Hi folks,

I have been involved in working with individuals
with Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia, ADD, and so on
for several years.  In my work, I am always on the
lookout for techniques and solutions to problems, or
technology that has been designed for these types of
challenges.

My wife originally brought this to my attention in
her job teaching English as a second language to her
students.

Well, I tried this software with some of my LD
students, and am amazed at the difference that it
made immediately!

Keeping in mind the purpose and restrictions on this
List, I do not wish to step outside the bounds and
purpose of this List, but feel that this
information is well worth investigating!  I know
that I'm always grateful for being kept aware of what
is available, and how it may help those that I work
with.

I must make it clear that I am in no way afiliated
with the Manufacturer, and am providing this
resource on my own, as I believe that many of you may
either benefit directly, or know someone that may
find it useful.

I will do my best to send the URL to get more
information to anyone that writes to me privately
off of this List.

Regards,

Arnold Johnston