LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:13:47 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:07:06 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: IALL'01 Evaluations

WANTED:  one coordinator for IALL'01 Evaluations

If you would like to participate usefully at IALL'01,
consider volunteering to coordinate the evaluation
of sessions. We have a form; we have a system. What
we need is someone to step up and coordinate the
enlistment of volunteers, and to make sure evaluations
get collected and properly packaged for assessment.

Send your name to me, [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Bruce 'looking-for-volunteers' Parkhurst
Chair, IALL'01 Program Committee