LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:07:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] (Robert Smitheram) ---

 writes:
>Has anybody run into a phonetic Cyrillic keyboard for Windows 2000 that
>matches the recommended layout of the AATSEEL?  I've got this for Macintosh
>and Windows 95, but Windows 2000 handles keyboards differently - they appear
>to be .dll files rather that .kbd - and the phonetic keyboard layouts I can
>find all vary from what we're currently using.

You will want to visit this site:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PaulGor/

Where you can find a phonetic layout for Russian under Windows 2000, with files
and complete instructions on how to install. This site is a great resource for
Cyrillic computing issues.

Best,

Robert H. Smitheram