LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:20:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Sara Wilson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:11:46 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Sara Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6078 Voice analysis / waveform

------------------
Gary,

I think the software you're referring to, or at least an equivalent,
is Signalize.  We used to use it here, and information about it can
be found at http://www.infosignal.com/index.htm

Sara

Sara Wilson
Director, Language Laboratory