LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:20:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Peter Yang <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:00:25 -0400
>From: Peter Yang <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6080 Flat Panel Monitors

Yes, this consideration is important for our lab with narrow workstations. Another advantage of  using
flat-panel monitors for a language lab is that monitors do not block students' views and they can easily
see each other. This is ideal if you want to hold class in the lab and to engage students in class or group
communication.

We use Gateway's flat-panel monitors together with Gateway computers.

Peter