LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:28:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "David Ben-Nahum" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "David Ben-Nahum" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re:      Re: #6073.2 Recessed Monitors? (!)
>Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:07:41 +0200

------------------
Dear Kirk and Everybody,

     We have what you call "semi-recessed monitors" in our newest
multi-media classroom, because it has a Teleste (Tandberg) system with a
console, and we wanted the students to face the instructor. (Our
console-less computer classrooms have the monitors back to the wall
arrangement). This is a good solution for line of vision, but not for desk
space. Monitors under glass, however, as has been mentioned, is a lousy way
to save space, IMHO. If you are interested, I can send you pictures. Let me
know.

David Ben-Nahum
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem