LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:28:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "James, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "James, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Job Openings at Foreign Service Institute
>Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:19:48 -0400

Please post and pass this along to colleagues and students.  Thank you to my
IALL friends.  I look forward to seeing many of you in Houston!

JOB OPENINGS
SCHOOL OF LANGUAGE STUDIES
FOREIGN SERVICE INSTITUTE

The School of Language Studies, Foreign Service Institute, Department of
State, seeks potential candidates (undergraduates, graduates, and working
professionals) for full-time, part-time, intermittent, and/or seasonal work
on a contractual basis:

  language training and testing
multimedia design and development
database design
web page design and development
training/curriculum assistance
research assistance
project management

Contracts could be, for example, for full-time, part-time, full-time summer
work, two- to three-hour blocks of time, on school holidays, and/or during
school breaks (as well as any other working day of the year).  All work
takes place in Arlington, Virginia.

Individuals interested in teaching and testing must be native speakers of a
language other than English.  For multimedia, database and web page work,
training assistance, research assistance, and project management, anyone
with the experience and skill is welcome to apply. For more information and
to obtain the solicitation, please send your name, address, phone numbers,
and e-mail address to:

Dean's Office F4415
Foreign Service Institute
4000 Arlington Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22204-1500
703 302-6962

This e-mail is unclassified based on definitions provided in E.O. 12958.