LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:07:19 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jennifer Bates <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:07:44 -0230
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum             <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Jennifer Bates <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: updating Dasher exercises

------------------
Hi folks,

We have a well used and large! set of intro French Dasher exercises
written about five years ago by one of our faculty members. Due to
restructuring of the French program and the selection of a new
textbook, these exercises now need to be updated. I am hoping to
seize this opportunity to also update the technology being used -
specifically hoping to make the exercises accessible on the web. Is
there is a web-based version of Dasher? I've done some searching but
can't find anything. I think the feedback process of Dasher is great
and haven't seen another product with it - and don't want to have to
redevelop it. Also I'm hoping to be able to use the files we have
rather than having to input them entirely into something else like
Hot Potatoes.

Any info / suggestions appreciated.

Jennifer.
--