LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:04:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Dr Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:33:24 -0400
>Subject: Copyright primer
>From: Dr Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear colleagues,

If you're involved in the development of multimedia materials, then
questions of copyright are certain to be of concern to you (or they
certainly should be!). With that in mind, I'd like to bring to your
attention the following virtual conference on Intellectual Property and
Digital Information in Higher Education. Regards, Jack

------------
Jack Burston, Ph.D.
Director of Foreign Language Instructional Technologies
College of Liberal Arts
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Temple University is hosting a virtual conference on Intellectual Property
and Digital Information in Higher Education. The conference will take place
entirely online from April 17 through May 1, 2001.

Several live chat sessions will address intellectual property issues
that concern creators, users, and publishers of digital works.

For more information please visit the conference web site
http://www.temple.edu/virtualconference.