LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:08:30 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Security issues
>Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:48:51 -0400

We are contemplating putting our lab server on the campus network and from
there to the web, so that kids, both day and boarder, can access streaming
audio and video from home.  We are worried about security of course.

I'd love to hear from folks about problems they've had in making their
materials on the web and any tips, precautions, advice you have the time
and willingness to give.

Henry Wilmer
Director, Language Learning Center
Phillips Academy