LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:08:11 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Dr Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 02:31:06 -0400
>Subject: Virtual PC question
>From: Dr Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Please excuse the cross posting

Dear Colleagues,

Have those of you using Virtual PC Ver 4 experienced any difficulties
recording with a microphone on the Windows side?  I've been informed that
there can be a problem if a USB microphone is used and that timing
differences between the OS for the Mac and Windows side can disrupt
recording. Any information you could provide about this would be most
appreciated.  Jack

Jack Burston, Ph.D.
Director of Foreign Language Instructional Technologies
College of Liberal Arts
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122