LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:35:38 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ben-Nahum David <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Ben-Nahum David <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6053 IALL Survey
>Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:37:05 +0200

Hi Read,
I especially liked reason #5. It is known as "a Jewish mother (Yiddishe
Momme) guilt trip". It is so effective that I had already filled out =
the
survey even before I read your message.
David Ben-Nahum
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem=20