LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:04:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Dave Sawyer <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------

> Date:    Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:21:18 EDT
> From:    LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: #6045 IT SCHOLARSHIPS
>
> --- Forwarded Message from <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>> From: <[log in to unmask]>
>> Subject: IT SCHOLARSHIPS
>> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:56:55
>

> COMPUTER AND IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE FACULTY, STAFF
> & STUDENTS
>
> Dear Faculty/Staff/Student,
>
> National Education Foundation (NEF) CyberLearning, a non-profit organization
> dedicated to bridging the Digital Divide since 1994, is offering
> tuition-free on-line training in Information Technology to the first 10,000
> applicants in April.

This is complete and total spam and should not be tolerated. I continually
receive this message in my personal email account though I've never
contacted these people in any fashion. I suggest everyone express their
extreme displeasure to these "educators" who should know better, and
absolutely refuse to patronize them until and unless they cease their
spamming.

Regards to all.

Dave Sawyer
University of Denver