LLTI Archives

April 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:21:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 07:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Educational Materials Development

------------------
Need educational materials for a class or course you need to teach?

- Computers / IT (any subject)
- Management
- Other

We can help!  We create manuals, guides, tutorials and presentation packages
for any educational needs you may have. If you or your organization is involved
with training then you likely need materials developed. Based in North America,
we serve clients across the WORLD. We have worked with some of the largest firms
around in prepping and delivering the materials they need. We have great references
and can act quickly to produce VERY reasonably priced packages for you. We can
create materials for 1 day courses, multiple day seminars or even full semesters.

Have a question?   Reply to;  [log in to unmask]

To be removed from our mailing list, write to  [log in to unmask]