LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:33:07 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Monika Dressler <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:54:28 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Monika Dressler <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: 2001 IALL Survey

------------------
Dear LLTI Friends!!!

From March 29th to April 30th, IALL is conducting a survey on the facilities and staff of language laboratories, language media centers and language learning facilities at secondary and post secondary institutions around the world.

We ask that ALL employees/affiliates of language labs/centers, as well as *all* IALL members, complete the Staff/Faculty Survey.  This survey is relatively short and only takes between 10-15 minutes to complete.

All individual/personal information will be completely anonymous and strict confidentiality will be maintained.

All lab directors should also complete the Language Lab Director's survey.  This survey pertains to your institution and facility and is much more thorough.  Because it takes between 50 -60 minutes to complete, you will be able to choose a password in case you need to stop in the middle and return to it at a later time.  PLEASE read the directions carefully in order to stop and return at a later time.

Since not all language lab employees or even all lab directors are members of IALL, I will be relying on all of you to, PLEASE, FORWARD THIS MESSAGE to all language lab/language center staff members on your campuses.

The survey can be found at   http://web.lrc.lsa.umich.edu/iall

The information collected in this survey will eventually be made available in a variety of formats and published in the IALL Journal.

Upon completing the survey, you will be eligible to register to win fabulous prizes, including complementary registration for the IALL 2001 Conference in Houston (May 22-26, 2001) -- a $185 -$315 value!!  Information about the conference can be found at www.iall.rice.edu/.

One last note: In order to reach as many of our colleagues as possible, we are relying on a variety of sources.  My deepest apologies to those of you who receive multiple copies of this email.
I appreciate your patience and understanding.

We are grateful for your participation and assistance!

Many thanks and best wishes,
Monika R. Dressler
IALL 2001 Survey Coordinator

Monika R. Dressler, Ph.D.
Director of the Language Resource Center
University of Michigan
2018 Modern Languages Building
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1275

http://www.umich.edu/~langres/
Tel: (734) 764-0424
Fax: (734) 764-3521
Email:   [log in to unmask]

Have *YOU* completed the IALL 2001 Survey??
It can be found at:  http://web.lrc.lsa.umich.edu/iall
Please complete the survey before April 30th, 2001!!!