LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:14:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Remote control for Chisholm Galaxy LCD projector?
>Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:44:24 -0500

------------------
Dear All,

I am currently in the throes of renovating our language lab here at
Richmond, and have acquired a surplused Chisholm Galaxy V470, with the
intention of ceiling-mounting it in what is to be a small video screening
room off the main lab area.  The idea here is that I need neither a
high-resolution projector (XGA and up) only for video/DVD projection, nor
more than 500 ANSI lumens since the room is quite small and will be
single-purpose.  So far so good ... except the remote control for this unit
has gone missing.

I'm looking in the usual places -- suppliers of used projection equipment,
etc., but also wanted to put this request out to the list.  If anyone has a
surplus remote they'd be willing to part with, please let me know offlist,
and we can arrange suitable barter or payment.

Many thanks in advance,

a.

Andrew F. Ross, Ph.D
Director, Multimedia Language Lab
G15 Puryear Hall
University of Richmond,  VA   23173
Tel: (804) 287-6838

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup."