LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:29:32 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Dr Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:06:19 -0500
>Subject: CALICO Review - Spring is here!
>From: Dr Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Please excuse the cross posting

Dear Colleagues,

This is to let you know that the Spring 2001 volume of the CALICO Review has
just been published.  There are six new reviews for your consideration.  Two
of these are for German, of which one is the very first DVD program to be
reviewed in CALICO. There is also a French, Russian and ESL offering as well
as an evaluation of the Oral Testing Software program.

As always, I'm sure you'll find the reviews most informative.  Remember if
you'd like to become a CALICO reviewer, just complete the registration form
located at the bottom of the page on the CALICO Review website
(http://astro.temple.edu/~jburston/CALICO/index.htm). If you have software
you'd like to review, do please drop me a line at the following e-mail
address: [log in to unmask]

Regards to all, Jack

Jack Burston, Ph.D.
CALICO Software Review Editor