LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:12:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Carol H. Reitan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:21:01 -0800 (PST)
>From: "Carol H. Reitan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>cc: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: job announcements

------------------
I'm posting this announcement for Janet Willett, of City College of San
Francisco's Educational Technology Office:

City College of San Francisco is hiring an instructional design team
consisting of 3 positions. Two announcements for this team went up on the
online job hotline this week: these positions have numbers: #1021 (tech/web support) and #1063 (Web/MM Programmer) You
can see them at<http://www.ccsf.org/Services/Human_Resources/>, the left gutter
"Classified-Staff Positions."

You can also download forms (City and County of S.F. Employee Application
for Classified positions) from there.

The Instructional Designer position itself is being retweaked and
hopefully will be announced in a few weeks. These three positions,
supervised by the Educational Technology Office head, compose the team.The
job titles do not necessarily match the jobs -we have to conform with the
Civil Service Classifications of the City and County of San Francisco--the
titles usually don't fit what we really do. The 1021 (tech
support) position has a closing date in a few days--I'm not sure if will
be extended. The 1063 position has until March 30. The position number for
the Instructional Designer is #1033 (IS Senior Trainer).

Please feel free to apply or send these announcements to anyone qualified
you might know.

For more information, contact Janet Willett, [log in to unmask]

Carol H. Reitan, Language Center
City College of San Francisco
http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~creitan
http://www.ccsf.cc.ca.us/Departments/Language_Lab