LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:04:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:07:22 -0500
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: NEALL at Stony Brook, this weekend

Just a reminder to all in the greater NYC tri-state area that Stony
Brook
is hosting the year's NEALL (IALL's regional group for the states of NY,
PA, DE, and NJ) conference.  Program is available at
http://www.swarthmore.edu/Humanities/langlab/NEALL/NEALL.html
Conference starts this Friday night.

For those living close enough to take the train/ferry, come visit on
Saturday and see/meet/talk with your colleagues.  Registration is a
paltry $40.

Best to all,

Mike Ledgerwood

For local details contact me at [log in to unmask]