LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:23:03 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:10:06 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #5983 Managgia!

------------------
Hi Ed,
        I've tried using CD repair kits on CD's and Laserdiscs with
good results but haven't had to use one on a DVD. I've used two
brands but can't remember if one was any better than the other. They
are "CD Fix-it" and "Wipe out". We don't check out CD's or tapes to
students. I suspect we would have a lot of the same problems if we
did. We are looking into server options for CD/DVDs as well. MVK

Michael V. Kramizeh
Language Laboratory Manager
Language Learning Center
Michigan State University