LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:23:01 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Janis Smith <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Janis Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: audio splitting
>Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:58:59 -0500

Does anyone know of a good (i.e.cheap) way to split audio going in and
coming out of a computer.  We have 2 students each with their own
headphone/mic set to every (one) workstation.  I am looking for a way to let
each student both hear and respond to classroom activities.  They would both
need to hear at the same time but not have to respond at the same time.  Any
workable ideas????? Thanks so much- the listserve has been invaluable in
helping us get our lab together!

Janis Smith
Director, Becker Language Lab/Media Center
Reconstructionist Rabbinical College