LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:48:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 07:39:58 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5990 Sony questions

------------------
Here is the web address for Vocalist:
http://bpgprod.sel.sony.com/bpcnav/app/99999/7/42/59343.99999.product.BPC.html?reload=1

And Soloist:
http://bpgprod.sel.sony.com/bpcnav/app/99999/7/42/56570.99999.product.BPC.html?reload=1

Note: on the Mac, these URLs only works in Netscape, not in IE
(strange, but true).

We have not found anything comparable on the Mac either. If you find
something, we'd be very interested!

Judi

--
Judi Franz, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center