LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:27:50 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Rama Sohonee <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:17:02 -0800 (PST)
>From: Rama Sohonee <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5985 Using video in the classroom
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
You can check out these two authors:
Susan Stempleski
Paul Arcario

Additionally, my DA dissertation has a comprehensive list
of VIDEO VIEWING in the bibliography.
Sohonee, R. Application of Multimedia Resources as
Text-book Supplements in Foreign Language Pedagogy: A
Reference Guide.
The dissertation has a chapter on video viewing in the
classroom with activities-- you might want to take a look
at that.
Best.
Rama Sohonee