LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:28:19 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:15:19 -0500
>Return-Receipt-To: Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Daniel Tom wrote:
The diskette version of S-CAPE cannot be run
on Windows 2000.  Can someone from BYU advise what alternatives there are?

To get around the problem you cited, we switched to the web-base CAPE tests
for Spanish, French and German. We ran them for the first time this semester
with no problems. The upgrade fee is actually quite minimal, too.

Lorraine Williams
Language Technology Coordinator
Box L
1 Winooski Park