LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:28:17 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "isabella bertoletti" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "isabella bertoletti" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: planning lab
>Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:01:34 -0500

 The University I work for is planning a language technology center/ language resource center. We have a small language student body and our classes (max 25 students) are accompanied by their instructor to the lab.
Advice is needed on the best way to get started. Also, what is the best language learning instructional software that could be purchased for students to get exposure to  4 target languages (namely, Italian, French, Spanish and Japanese) guided by an instructor.

Any suggestions / URLs, etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Isabella Bertoletti

FIT, SUNY