LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:28:14 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:01:57 EST
>Subject: (avertising)  BLOWOUT SALE of  MagicWare
>To: [log in to unmask] (LLTI-Editor)

Dear list Editor,
I have updated the letter, to make sure it will be addressed appropriately to
your list members.

A Big Sale going on right now!

If you have not seen Magic Eduware, please give it a try. You will see why
many teachers, students, and schools are already using our software. If you
have misplaced the CD ROM, you can download IdioMagic at the web site:
www.IdioMagic.com/dg/.

Now, I want to share good news! The software is on a sale right now. This is
a once-a-year-thing. For a reduced price of $39.00 you get IdioMagic and
complimentary WordMagic 2001 and ShortCutter programs FREE with your purchase.

<Purchase Orders>
If you wish to buy for a school or any educational institution, you can
quickly make a purchase by faxing your purchase order to 732-390-4946.

<Credit Card>
You can safely make a credit card purchase on the web site
www.IdioMagic.com/dg/ or call your sales rep, Dennis Gershanok, at
732-390-5312.

Take the advantage of this lowered price offer while it lasts!

A volume discount is also offered and you get both IdioMagic and WordMagic
for the quantity you order - for 1 price - for PC's or networks. Imagine all
the savings!

Visit www.IdioMagic.com/dg/ today !

If you have a technical question, please write to [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mike Dobson
General Sales/ISE