LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:22:41 EST

--- Forwarded Message from "Chris Roppola" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Chris Roppola" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Faculty Training Survery - We need your input!!
>Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:07:59 -0500

Hello Fellow LLTIers.
The New England Regional Association of Language Lab Directors (NERALLD)
will be holding its spring meeting on March 30th, 2001 at M.I.T.  Our topic
will be "Technology TLC:  The Training/Learning Collaborative."  To that
end, we would like to ask your support in helping us to better understand
the various ways technology training of faculty and especially language
faculty (if different) is handled at your institution.  Attached is a short
survey in MS Word format with which we hope you'll be able to spend a few
minutes answering the questions and sharing your experiences, observations,
hopes, dreams, fears, etc.  Responses can be submitted in the body of an
e-mail (but please NUMBER each response) or as an attachment in Word Format.
If you send it in Word format please include your school name as part of the
file name (i.e. NERALLD survey Brandeis)-if I get 40 files all entitled
"NERALLD survey" I'll have quite a mess on my hands.

We'd like to have all responses back by Wednesday, March 14th.  Please
e-mail them to me, Chris Roppola at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your time and input!!

Chris Roppola
Brandeis University