LLTI Archives

February 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:15:01 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Kazumi Hatasa <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 02:02:14 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Kazumi Hatasa <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: AV Resource Database for Japanese  Language Instruction

The Royalty-free Photo Gallery for Japanese Language Instruction has been
re-implemented completely.  It is now called AV Resource Database for Japanese
Language Instruction.  The Purdue collection and Washington & Lee
collection have been
merged into a single database.  It contains over 700 photos and one can search
necessary pictures in keywords in English and in Japanese.  We are planning to
add audio and video entries in the near future.

The address is http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/jphotos.  Any feedback is always
welcome.

Kazumi Hatasa

* Kazumi Hatasa                              phone: (765) 494-3846
* Associate Professor of Japanese            (765) 496-1700 (fax)
*
* Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
* Stanley Coulter Hall
* Purdue University
* West Lafayette, IN 47907
*
* e-mail:  [log in to unmask]    (Japanese ready)