LLTI Archives

February 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:03:44 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Samuels, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Samuels, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'LLTI-Editor'" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5930 title?
>Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:57:34 -0500

Annick, I am the "Program Coordinator" and I report to a named "Chair for
Instructional Technology."  At Goucher, "Director" indicates a certain level
within the administration, usually just below the Vice Presidential level.
Mine is an unusual title, and it sort of hides the fact that I also teach in
Modern Languages (and History) as part of my position.  However, our college
is so small that titles matter much less than personal connections and
relationships, which is probably what I love most about my job(s).  Jeff