LLTI Archives

February 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:01:56 EST
--- Forwarded Message from J Reinhardt <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:04:29 -0800
>Subject: Re: #5928.2 How run Spanish Partner on Windows98 SE? (!)
>From: J Reinhardt <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Untitled <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
The question in my post a few weeks ago, #5915, finally resulted in a
similar response from McGraw-Hill--no upgrade or work-around available. Our
problem was with Puntos de Partida losing its sophisticated feedback
record-an-interactive-conversation feature when we upgraded to Mac OS 9.

Can anyone recommend a product (interactive CD-ROM for Spanish, Mac OS 9
compliant) that I might suggest to our Spanish faculty, who are clamoring at
me to downgrade to 8.5? Preferably a product not produced by McGraw-Hill?
Thanks.

Jon Reinhardt
Colby College
http://www.colby.edu/lrc